Ahead this weekend; plus, a few summer must-haves we’re coveting:
- A while back we took a tour of Té Company (see: The Loveliest Tea Room in New York), so we were intrigued to hear about a pop-up outdoor reading room in the West Village today, July 24th, from 2-5 p.m., in collaboration with Riverhead books. For more info, head here.
- On the market: the Water Mill, NY, house of architect Jack Ceglic, cofounder of Dean & DeLuca.
- We’ve been admiring botanical paintings by UK-based artist Lucy Augé, inspired by leafy tree canopies; sign up here to view her available work.
- This week in garden news: It’s time to rethink the compost and soil you buy.
- 7 game-changing hacks in a tiny kitchen.
May we recommend: