Ahead and of note this weekend:
- In praise of good old-fashioned bar soap (and how to make your own), via T.
- Margot let us know about this neighborhood-wide sidewalk sale in Philly, going on today; info here.
- We’re eagerly awaiting the launch of ceramicist Rebekah Miles’ own online shop; watch this space for updates.
- Ravenwood in upstate New York is reopening Memorial Day weekend with their design-forward farm shop and more; head here to shop online.
- Julie has been admiring some chic canvas essentials—placemats, aprons, pillow covers—for summer à la Francaise.
- Six indoor garden ideas to steal from a new London hangout.
- And: eight unexpected ways to upgrade your laundry area, no matter how teeny the space.