Design pop-ups on the East and West Coasts, meadow garden how-tos, and our new favorite shade of sunny yellow, ahead:
- Going on today through August 22nd at Blunk Space in California: Plunge, a pop-up shop featuring “artist-designed towels, hats, sun oil, and other sunshine essentials.” Stop in Thursday-Sunday from 12-5 p.m. at 11101 CA-1, #105, Point Reyes Station; head here for more info.
- And we’re awaiting River Market in Essex, Massachusetts, featuring the likes of ANK Ceramics, Rudy Jude, Lindquist Object, Misha & Puff, and more; August 21st and 22nd, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. at 165 Main Street in Essex. Head here for more info.
- Worth remembering: good-looking ways to keep summer pests at bay.
- A new (to us) source for vintage lighting, thanks to a tip in this week’s kitchen tour.
- Is retro wood paneling back?
- How to sow a lush meadow garden, plus 6 flowering shrubs to add structure to an outdoor space.
- And: 10 smart kitchen storage upgrades to try.
May we recommend: