This coming week we’ll be tackling DIY projects (online, at least). Meanwhile, here’s what’s been piquing our interest lately:
- Alexa is looking forward to Paulette Tavormina’s Old Master-inspired photography featured at March in San Francisco from March 14 to June 1.
- Stacey is wishing she could see the SXSW debut of House of Card, an Australian architecturally designed, portable house made entirely from cardboard, plywood, and shipping pallets.
- As we head into a week all about DIY design ideas, we’re taking note of simple projects to update the look of our homes. Projects like this exposed bulb pendant lamp, spotted on Real Simple.
- From airstream trailers to Shakespeare & Co. in Paris, looking at this list of hipster hotels and hostels.
- Christine has her eye on the Pibal; a hybrid scooter/bicycle designed by the Superman of product design, Philippe Starck.
- We’re reorganizing with the 9 craft room makeover ideas that could work for any studio space.
- We’re admiring the aluminum water-jet cut fence at the Arlington, Virgina, home designed by architecture firm Höweler + Yoon.
- Looking into Ai Weiwei’s only architectural project in the US, located in the Hudson Valley.
- Check out Sarah’s DIY Pinboard of projects to do (some day).
For more, head to our most recent posts.