The Remodelista team’s picks for sales, goings-on, and new products we’re admiring, straight ahead:
- This weekend: an outdoor art show in western MA, reachable by canoe or kayak only.
- Mark your calendars: Nickey Kehoe’s fall sale begins online next Friday, October 15th, including their in-house products and one-of-a-kind vintage finds, too.
- Margot let us know about London-based lighting designer Michael Anastassiades’ new sofa and other upholstered furniture, Middleweight, just introduced at Three Days of Design in Copenhagen.
- The chronicles of a beginner’s first garden: tips, do-overs, and lessons learned.
- The time has come to nominate your favorite loo in the Bay Area.
- This week in practical matters, we’re coveting these (extremely) good-looking laundry hampers.
- 7 ideas for dried flowers, grasses, seedpods, and branches.
May we recommend:
- Block Shop’s (appealing, hand-painted) take on tiles.
- A “little wonder” of a doorstop.
- And: Halloween decor for minimalists.