Here’s a look at a few things we loved this week.
- Still looking for Halloween decor inspiration? Try one of these ghoulish tabletop ideas.
- The New York Times sits down with the man behind Kaufmann Mercantile.
- Take a look at English artist Damien Hirst’s new gallery in South London.
- Here are eight bedrooms that double as libraries.
- From periwinkle tile and pink counters to a midcentury modern master bathroom.
- Weekend project: Make your own wooden door mat.
- We’d be thrilled to fold clothes in any of these laundry rooms.
- We’re mesmerized by Tracie Cheng’s delicate line drawings.
- Could this be the world’s most stylish kitty bed?
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
For a little creative inspiration, we’re following Sydney blogger Jenna Rowe’s Art board