Here’s a look at a few things we loved this week.
- Still looking for Halloween decor inspiration? Try one of these ghoulish tabletop ideas.
- The New York Times sits down with the man behind Kaufmann Mercantile.
- Take a look at English artist Damien Hirst’s new gallery in South London.
- Here are eight bedrooms that double as libraries.
- From periwinkle tile and pink counters to a midcentury modern master bathroom.
- Weekend project: Make your own wooden door mat.
- We’d be thrilled to fold clothes in any of these laundry rooms.
- We’re mesmerized by Tracie Cheng’s delicate line drawings.
- Could this be the world’s most stylish kitty bed?
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
For a little creative inspiration, we’re following Sydney blogger Jenna Rowe’s Art board
For more Remodelista, see our New Glamour issue, and head over to Gardenista to read about Italian Masters.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation