Here’s a look at what we loved this week.
- When updating a family farm in Martha’s Vineyard, designer Kathleen Walsh let the surrounding landscape be the focal point.
- DIY Star Ornaments.
- Dealing with carpet stains after the holiday?
- A guide to the best furniture stores in San Francisco.
- Here’s a Christmas tree idea for small-space dwellers.
- A small-scale tree set up for Scandi lovers.
- Reminder: We have two Remodelista Markets in California coming up. First, we’re headed to Big Daddy’s Antiques in Los Angeles December 5–6. Then, we’re making our way up to Heath Ceramics in San Francisco December 12–13. We hope to see you there.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- For festive inspiration, we’re perusing Cotton & Flax’s Winter Holidays board.
And, for the latest, head to our most recent posts.