A look at what’s been inspiring us this week:
Above: We’re big fans of the work of design firm Pelle, so when we learned recently that they’re moving their showroom and workshop from Brooklyn to a light-filled space in Manhattan––right down the street from Remodelista’s NYC offices–– our interest was piqued. Photo courtesy of Pelle.
- The zero-waste home of Bea Johnson is always inspirational.
- West Coast readers: Heath Ceramics is having its annual sale and open studio event in SF, Sausalito, and LA next weekend, November 18th to 21st. Go to Heath Ceramics for more information.
- And on Saturday, November 19th, designer and creative director Matt Dick is giving a Master Class in Gift Wrapping in his SF studio at Heath Ceramics.
Above: Rest and recharge: Margot’s a fan of Getaway retreats outside Boston and NYC. Designed by Harvard Graduate School of Design students, they’re tiny, simple—and mobile—cabins in the woods intended for “digital detoxes.”
- The designer behind some of LA’s top restaurants lends her interior style notes.
- A gorgeous dinner with Farrow & Ball.
- Our Holiday Market season is around the corner. Join us at Heath Ceramics in San Francisco on December 10 and 11 and at Rejuvenation in Portland on December 17 and 18. Details here.
Above: Mark your calendars: On Saturday, November 19 we’ll be celebrating our new Gardenista book and kicking off a yearlong partnership with Terrain by hosting a cocktail party with DIY workshops. Join us and reserve your spot.
- Exploring the West Coast’s modern utopia.
- These 15 home decor stores are “obsession-worthy” on Instagram.
- New York readers: The Salon Art + Design fair is open through Monday at the Park Avenue Armory. An international show of 55 blue chip modern and contemporary designers, exhibitors include Dimore Studio and Axel Vervoordt.
Above: We’re admiring the latest outpost of the Soho House enterprise in Barcelona. Housed in an 18th century building in the Spanish city’s historic Duke of Medinaceli Square, the members-only club is filled with midcentury European antiques, Mediterranean colors, and Catalan charm. Photo courtesy of Soho House Barcelona.
- Bring lightness and positivity to the home with this ancient art.
- Thanksgiving DIY: rustic chic decor ideas for the upcoming holiday.
Our Latest Instagram Inspiration
For more inspirational finds and haunts visit our recent posts: