As we reveled in the quiet before the start of January, here are a a few inspirational finds we came across. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Above: We’re eyeing the latest addition from Swedish design company PrettyPegs: customizable tops. Known for its line of mix-and-match legs made to transform Ikea pieces, the company has created all the essentials to build customizable pieces.
- Want to be the “Toast of the Town”? If so enter the 13th-annual Champagne Chair Contest.
- 12 shades of gray.
- 2017 goals: 5 affordable home upgrades.
- Concrete melange: the brutalist home of a Mexican sculptor.
- Deemed “a delightful essay in architecture,” architect Richard Murphy’s Edinburg home has been named the RIBA House of the Year.
- A Hollywood force sells her coveted Manhattan co-op.
- From ethereal to modern: 18 compelling master baths.
- On our Amsterdam list: Where to shop in the city’s coolest neighborhood.
- A look back at some of the best adaptive reuse projects of 2016.
- The new rules of decorating with vintage.
- In Gardenista news: Field Guide: Fiddle Leaf Fig.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: Stacey has been following the equally chic, soulful and romantic feed of Emily Ward and Louisa Pierce, the talented duo behind the interior design collective Pierce & Ward (@pierceandward).
On the hunt for more design discoveries and inspirational haunts? If so, visit our recent posts: