From a light-filled Colorado art studio to 50 shades of blue, here’s what we’ve been inspired by this week.
Above: We’ve been coveting the hand-thrown stoneware pieces of Tortus for a while now. This Large Unika Bottle recently caught our attention when we spotted designer Eric Landon’s latest video installment. Photograph courtesy of Tortus Copenhagen.
- Enter to win a paint and color package from Farrow & Ball.
- A look inside the global home of model Helena Christensen.
- 15 ways to decorate with unconventional art.
- These architectural pieces give unused Hermès items a new lease on life.
Above: We recently discovered the work of Stella Maria Baer, an artist known for her ethereal depictions of desert landscapes and cosmic elements, when we spotted her studio on Front + Main. After living in an 18th-century home in New England, she and her husband relocated to this light-filled space in Denver. Photograph courtesy of Stella Maria Baer.
- A museum dedicated to designer Yves Saint Laurent is headed for Marrakech.
- Shades of blue: nine rooms that celebrate the primary color.
- The case for quartz countertops.
- Meet the design duos reviving the family firm.
Above: Our affection for midcentury Ercol furniture never wanes; we like to keep tabs via the British company’s daily posts (@ercol_furniture).
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue Color Story.