Here’s a look at what we’ve been admiring this week.
- Liddicoat & Goldhill’s Ancient Party Barn in Kent has us captivated for its creative reuse and sheer scale. Photograph by Keith Colli.
- Opening up a kitchen sans opening shelving.
- Touring the high drama sets of Netflix’s star series.
- On our watch lists: Minimalism.
- Currently coveting: Lambert et Fils Perchoire pendant.
- Meet the Spotlight producer who is also an interior designer.
- The 8 most toxic items in our homes.
- We have our radar on Viyet, the new online destination for buying and selling pre-owned designer furniture.
- A relaxed and chic spa in San Francisco’s Russian Hill neighborhood.
- Is this a house or a room?
- The most affordable Frank Lloyd Wright design for sale in the country.
- Extolling the KonMari Method.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Picks
- As regular visitors of the online magazine Sight Unseen, it’s no wonder its Interiors board captures our attention.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: Cabin Fever.