Ahead this weekend:
- This weekend in NYC: Shoppe Object returns.
- Want to build furniture in exchange for coffee?
- In LA? Swing by Nickey Kehoe’s Beverly Blvd outpost for their Household pop-up.
- In Maine this weekend: the annual High Season Market, August 12 and 13 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Ocean View Grange at 435 Port Clyde Road in St. George, and Sugar Tools x Antonia Textiles, August 12 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., 121 Melvin Heights Road in Camden.
- Asks our columnist: If you’re not grilling over a real fire, what even is the point?
- Marking our calendars for August 19, when Plunge—which “collaborates with artists to produce limited edition usable artworks in terrycloth”—pops up at Blunk Space, featuring artist-designed towels, ceramic hooks, and other summer accoutrements.
- And a recipe for a French cocktail party staple.
Frequently asked questions
What is 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer'?
'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' is a post on Remodelista that features a curated list of products, ideas, and inspirations for creating a relaxed and laid-back summer atmosphere.
When was 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' published?
'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' was published on Remodelista on a specific date, which can vary. Please check the post's publication date on the website.
Who writes the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' posts?
The 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' posts are written by the Remodelista editorial team, which consists of experienced writers and design enthusiasts.
Are the products and ideas mentioned in the post available for purchase?
Yes, the products and ideas mentioned in the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post are usually accompanied by links to online stores where they can be purchased. Some items may be available for purchase through Remodelista's own shop.
Can I find DIY projects related to low-key summer in this post?
Yes, the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post often includes DIY project ideas that you can try to create a laid-back summer vibe in your own space. These DIY projects are accompanied by instructions and sometimes even step-by-step photos.
How can I navigate to the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post on Remodelista?
You can navigate to the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post on Remodelista by visiting their website and using the search function or by browsing through the 'Posts' section. The post can be found by searching for its title or by date, depending on the website's navigation options.
Can I leave comments or ask questions about the post?
Yes, Remodelista usually allows readers to leave comments and ask questions about the posts. You can use the comment section at the end of the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post to engage with the Remodelista community and seek further information or share your thoughts.
Can I share the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post on social media?
Yes, you can share the 'Current Obsessions: Low-Key Summer' post on various social media platforms. Remodelista typically provides social media sharing buttons or icons that you can use to share the post with your friends and followers.
Are there any additional resources or related articles available on Remodelista?
Yes, Remodelista offers a wide range of resources and related articles on design, interior decor, renovations, and more. You can explore their website to discover more inspiration and helpful content.