It’s that time of year: Here are several destinations that have piqued our interest, from a Venice Beach bungalow to a new art-filled resto in Berlin.
Above: Spotted recently: Heather Tierney of The Butcher’s Daughter is offering her Butcher’s Bungalow for rent on Airbnb. The space, situated along the Venice Canals, mirrors the designer and restauranteur’s bohemian aesthetic on display in her juice bars. Photograph courtesy of Heather Tierney/The Butcher’s Daughter via Airbnb.
- The coolest boutique hotels across the nation.
- Getting lost in the Old World charm of Budapest.
- Summer life hacks to note.
- Escape to Bavaria.
- Inside the home of interior design firm Atelier AM.
- 12 signs a street is on the up.
- An Italian beach cabin with small-space solutions.
Above: Berlin’s latest restaurant, Panama, opened this week in an art-filled section of the Mitte district. Designed by Karoline Butzert and Nora Witzigmann, the space showcases large-scale pieces by various German artists. Photograph courtesy of Panama Restaurant & Bar.
- To see: the Serpentine Summer Houses in London. Open through October 9, the acclaimed program showcases the work of architects Bjarke Ingels, Kunlé Adeyemi, Frank Barkow and Regine Leibinger, and Yona Friedman and Asif Khan.
- An architectural facelift that blends old and new.
- Life and style on a modern houseboat.
- Over on Gardenista: A Dive into a Napa Valley Landscape.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: Writer, photographer, and linen designer Anna Hickson perfectly hones the art of slowing down (@the_dailys).
For more Remodelista escapes, visit A Pink and Green Bath in Amsterdam, Japanese Soaking Tub Included.