From an indoor/outdoor house in South America to the moody interiors of a San Francisco pizzeria, here’s what we’ve been inspired by this week.
Above: The latest issue of Gray magazine features the moody interiors of Del Popolo, designed by Jessica Helgerson. Photograph by Drew Kelly, courtesy of Gray magazine.
- Plumen, the designer low-energy lighting brand, has launched a crowdfunding endeavor to support new products.
- Five kitchen trends taking over the West.
- Dreaming up a master bath from scratch.
Above: Currently coveting: the bold new designs of Marrakech-based Popham designs.
- Extracting elegance from efficiency.
- Designed by Santa Fe–based Celula Urbana, this house in Argentina unites a series of enclosed and open-air spaces under a single roof.
- Keeping up with the LA Design Festival.
On the market: The Gallatin, New York, home of the Workstead founders, featured in Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home. Photograph by Matthew Williams for Remodelista.
- Showcasing the Donald Judd’s use of Cor-ten steel.
- How to keep cool at home sans the AC.
- Over on Gardenista: a bohemian screened porch in Texas.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: The team behind Brian Paquette Interiors posts images that express its keen sense for the Seattle art and design scene (@brian.paquette.interiors).
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: In the Desert.