From a renovated Victorian bakery to an actress’s classic townhouse for sale, here’s what we’ve been admiring this week.
Above: We’re admiring the collaborative work of British architectural and design practices Jo Cowen Architects, Amelia McNeil Interior Design and West Eleven that resulted in the renovation of The Bakery Place, a former Victorian bakery that is now a modern compilation of mews houses and apartments. Photo courtesy of The Bakery Place and Savills New Homes.
- Los Angeles readers: Modernica is hosting its Summer Seconds Sales today at the Modernica Factory, 2901 Saco Street. Head over to grab 20 to 70 percent off select wares.
- Build your own tiny home.
- A glimpse at the Featherston 2016 collection.
Above: British lighting brand Anglepoise and British designer Paul Smith have collaborated to offer another edition of the Type 75 Desk Lamp available in October. Photo via Anglepoise.
- 5 bed-making hacks that are game-changers.
- On the market: an artist/director’s classic Brooklyn townhouse.
- Over on Gardenista: Dreaming in Blue at a Stylist’s Hamptons Compound.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: Interiors photographer Amy Bartlam shoots some of LA’s most light-filled, eclectic spaces, which is why we love exploring her feed (@amybartlam).
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: The Summer Kitchen.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation