Here’s a look at a few things we loved this week.
- Inside the home and studio of Wo & Wé lighting designer Olivier Abry, via The Spaces.
- We’re following a new series from Lonny Magazine: “What Design People Are Doing on Instagram.”
- A historic shopping mall in Providence, Rhode Island, was recently converted into apartments.
- A new exhibit dedicated to Heath Ceramics’ Alabama Chanin line opens in San Francisco this weekend.
- With cantilevered cutlery you’ll never have to put another fork directly on a table.
- Recent brush fires in California have us looking at ways to protect property from a nearby blaze.
- For the summer table: DIY faux summer napkin rings.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’re exploring the 13,000-plus pins on photographer/food blogger Beth Kirby’s Dwell board.