In the days leading up to this holiday weekend, here’s a look at what we’ve been inspired by.
Above: Next week MoMA Design Store is celebrating the official US launch of the Samsung Serif TV, available now for preorder. Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, the Serif TV collection is “a hybrid of furniture design and technology” created to complement its surrounding space. Photograph courtesy of Samsung.
- Lacroix Chessex’s modern rethinking of a historic Swiss home.
- Ray Eames and the art of entertaining.
- A guide to buying affordable art.
Above: Is this the most innovative juice bar around? The recently expanded Jamba Juice in Pasadena, California, has Barbara Bestor’s imprint all over it. She talks more in detail about the project here. Photograph courtesy of Laure Joliet.
- The latest designer to furnish an apartment inside Le Corbusier’s Cité Radieuse housing block in Marseille.
- On display: more than 70 years of history of an iconic Swedish decor brand.
- Chic essentials for a Fourth of July cookout.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: Summer Rentals.