Next week we’ll be featuring architectural highlights from our archives. In the meantime, we are in the final countdown for our Remodelista + Gardenista Considered Design Awards. The response has been monumental, so thank you to all who have participated. In the meantime, cast your final vote—voting ends on Monday. Here’s what else is on our radar:
- Holding off on an outdoor grill purchase? Take the leap with Sunset’s easy DIY grill.
- And if you have yet to book a vacation, here are six tips for planning a last-minute getaway.
- Dining al fresco? Check out Tom Delavan’s Outdoor Entertaining Tips (he’s creative director at Gilt Home).
- Sarah’s loving Malcolm Egg’s London Review of Breakfasts for the best places to start the day when in the UK. In the meantime, she’s making his wickedly good Miso Oat Porridge.
- Tie-dye nostalgia? We’re looking forward to getting our hands on the Tie-Dye Book spotted at Alder & Co.
- We’re all pretty much addicted to our iPhones, but if you’re contemplating a switch, Gear Patrol has a detailed list of their 10 Best Smartphones.
- Finally, Stacey could not resist sharing this Country Living find with our friends at Dogster.
For more, head to our most recent posts.