Read on for a look at what we’ve been admiring during this first week of the year.
Above: Margot has us keen on Fosbury & Sons, “the office with a soul”, a new co-working space in Antwerp complete with a bar/cafe. Belgian firm Going East designed the space to provide an inspiring, productive, considered work environment to meet the needs of modern day careerists. Photo courtesy of Going East.
- An Italian villa taking cues from Japanese tea houses.
- A lovely tour of one of our favorite haunts.
- Is this the chicest space in Paris?
- Move over hygge.
Above: Annie is eyeing this Moroccan wool blanket in cream from Barcelona-based company Muima.
- Izabella is obsessing over plywood with this video: Love Letter to Plywood.
- Proof decorating can be done on a budget.
Above: One of the latest projects by Malcolm Davis Architecture boasts a multitude of functions. A family retreat set in Healdsburg, CA, the home is this off-the-grid cabin that relies on solar power and exudes a retreat, camp-like feel. Photo courtesy of Malcolm Davis Architecture.
- Chilled? Consider these modern space heaters.
- Fresh start: a clean pantry for the new year.
- A Hollywood mastermind opens the doors to his Malibu beach house.
- In Gardenista news: 11 Ways to Keep Houseplants Happy in Winter.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: On our radar (for a while now): Los Angeles antiques bazaar Galerie Half (@galerie_half).
Looking for more spaces and online finds? Browse our posts on A TriBeCa Pied-à-Terre with French Doors and Stealth Storage, Current Obsessions and Kitchen of the Week.