From a Los Angeles design icon to bold colors, here are some of the most inspiring things we came across this week.
- We’re relishing The Elysian Edit, a recently launched lifestyle site by friend and Remodelista contributor Jessica Comingore.
- Want to make your bedroom healthier? Here are nine ways.
- This new book celebrates Boston’s hulking concrete architecture.
- “In my personal style, the way I live, I just want calm, ” said LA-based visionary Bret Witke. “Minimal.” Here’s a look at the many coveted spaces he has designed.
- A detailed look at a favorite LA resto.
- Decorating ideas to steal from this year’s Oscar-nominated films.
- Decoding the labels of organic towels and bedding.
- Dream trip: Buenos Aires.
- Essential questions to ask before embarking on a kitchen remodel.
- Italian design agency Skrivo has created a series of ceramic pendant lamps inspired by the clay-throwing process.
- Over on Gardenista: Living with Plants: A family apartment in Taiwan.
- Color pop.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Looking through The Commons’ Sit Board is almost a lesson in meditation.
For more Remodelista, check out our latest issue City Life.