Here’s at look at a few things we admired this week.
- Before and after: A serene and confident LA-based magazine office.
- Six design trends that will reinvent themselves in 2016.
- Where to eat in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Reimagining the relationship between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- From pots to Legos: 18 clever storage solutions we never would have thought of ourselves.
- Here’s how much money you need to buy an average house in San Francisco.
- Graffiti artist Shepard Fairey is selling his Spanish Revival home in Los Angeles.
- Inside the homes of 10 legendary artists.
- Twelve Ikea products even chefs can’t help but love.
- London calling.
- A world traveler and design blogger’s tips for finding a stylish vacation rental.
- A Tribeca home rich in natural light and white brick.
- A DIY organizer ideal for the kitchen or office.
- Over on Gardenista: Life among the ruins with sculptor Aigars Biske.
Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- Over on Pinterest, Thomas Murphy’s Interiors & Spaces board manages to make us feel both at home and far away.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue French Class.