A week of exploring all that LA has to offer has put us in a sunny frame of mind. Next week, stay tuned for posts about color, pattern, and paint palettes. Here’s what’s piquing our interest this weekend: cleaning ideas, taking care of clothing, and planning our next vacations.
- Out with the old: HuffPo Home’s advice for consigning your furniture.
- Sarah is heading over to FOG Design + Art, a modern furniture, art, and design fair, this weekend in San Francisco.
- Alexa has been taking tips from the queen of colorless living, Ivania Carpio of Love Aesthetics, on how to keep whites white. We’re also having a look at the key to keeping clothes fresh on Real Simple.
- To be filed under “Why didn’t I think of this”: genius birth announcement seen on Pinterest.
- After our week exploring all that LA has to offer (see the full issue: Western Edition), we’re planning our next visit and hoping to stay in this Air BnB, an apartment owned by an architect at Commune first seen on Design Tripper.
- Having a look at these 15 ideas for displaying art on Sunset Magazine.
- Is it just us or does there seem to be a lot of young Parisian men obsessed with Silicon Valley of late? Take, for instance, designer Jean-Marc Gady who has worked with Guerlain, Diptych, and Chanel, to name a few, and is trading the City of Light for Cupertino and a job at Apple; via Maison et Objet.
In search of interiors inspiration? See our most recent posts.