This weekend we’re curling up with a good book.
- 10 things to know about the Eames.
- Sad to say goodbye to regal French interior designer Andrée Putman.
- Alexa’s been admiring the white skirts from Rochas S/S 2013 collection.
- Now is the time to start growing ginger. Learn how from Dream State.
- In NYC? We think you should go to Eric Goode and Vanity Fair’s Turtle Ball.
- A lovely New York loft spotted on OWI.
- Christine likes Chinese artist Ai Wei Wei’s 760 Bike Installation.
- On Thursday 24th, Dwell Media talks “Design Resolutions” with local designers Lauren Geremia and Lorena Siminovich at Zinc Details in SF. Check out our own interview with Geremia here.
- The Sartorialist was in Milan. Wish we could pull off this look.
- We could live here: Brownstoner’s Building of the Day.
- Have you ever seen rooftop sails? We hadn’t.
- Alexa is coveting a piece from Chris Campbell’s ceramics.
- Julie’s cat obsession continues on Pinterest; and have you seen these architectural cat shelters?
N.B.: Looking for more of our obsessions from past months? See 28 other Design News posts in our archive.