What is it about the New Year that makes us want to clean out our closets, purge our pantries, winnow our wardrobes?
- Francesca recently discovered Cuyana, a fashion company out of SF espousing the Lean Closet Movement. “Collect fewer, better things and donate the pieces in your wardrobe to those who need them.” Shown above: Cuyana’s Perfect Leather Tote.
- This elegant Walk-In Closet from Hosun Ching opens out into a mini-fitting room, complete with mirrors. Sold.
- Julie’s taking a look at Sofie D’Hoore’s spring 2014 collection.
- Built from plywood and fiberglass, Czech firm Mjölk Architekti’s garden library is the ideal place to read in silence, via Architizer.
- Finding a better way to vacuum thanks to Real Simple.
- New Year’s resolution: environmental responsibility at home, starting with these ideas for a green home remodel from Sunset Magazine.
- Is Bouli Bar (from the team at Boulette’s Larder) San Francisco’s most serene, pared-down restaurant? Julie’s voting yes after eating there last week. Interiors by Kallos Turin.
- Liking this roundup of 10 lasting kitchen trends–from open shelving to brass and Ikea done well–from Centsational Girl.
- Margot is intrigued by Bon Appetit‘s Food Lover’s Cleanse and is thinking of jumping in.
- Pantone’s color of 2014, radiant orchid, is a bold color choice; Country Living shares tips on how to integrate it at home.
And for much more, don’t miss our most recent posts.