- Coming up March 24-26 in NYC: I Am U Are, a design fair featuring Ukranian creatives. Find it at Skylight at Essex Crossing, 198 Broome Street.
- Thrilled to see that Fair-Well, operators of a roving ’70s milk float turned mobile pantry, had a successful fundraising campaign and will continue delivering plastic-free groceries in bulk to Londoners (see our original post on the project here).
- Ace & Jig is popping up at Heath in SF this weekend, March 17 and 18, Fan reports; more info here.
- Spotted via @deliakenza: It’s the final weekend to stop into the Kips Bay Decorator Show House Palm Beach; get tickets and info here.
- Are you following @sawkille_sale?
- We like these hand-painted lanterns, made in Osaka, via Wonder Valley.
- And admiring Anza, a new line of soft goods featuring, in particular, cloth botanical wall hangings “inspired by Jorge Luis Borges’ poems about memory.”
- Thinking green.
- On theme for this week: the 20 best online shops for Japanese housewares.
- And new bathmats from Cold Picnic, for injecting some color into the bath.
- Noted over on Cup of Jo’s apartment tour this weekend, a tip from apartment stagers Hollister and Porter Hovey: add a mirror from Umbra to spruce up a room. “We use them in every apartment we decorate. They’re the biggest cheapest mirrors we can find, and they work well for rentals because you need only one nail.” See the full house tour here.
- Attention newbie gardeners: 5 mistakes to avoid this spring.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation