Take a look at what’s on our radar this week.
- Rare Device, an SF design shop, opens its second outpost in Noe Valley.
- After a week spent investigating storage solutions, we have our eyes on this Singular shelf.
- Halloween all year: We’re admiring the moody living room of SF interior designer Lizette Bruckstein.
- An eagle flying over Paris with a GoPro strapped to its back captures some incredible views.
- Decorate with pumpkins—and skip the carving part.
- On our wish list: the PK80 daybed by Poul Kjærholm.
- Our friends at Domino are hosting an Instagram contest and Remodelista is on the panel of judges.
- Dalilah is admiring the oversize knitting by Jacqueline Fink and Lara Hutton.
- Take a tour of Ralph Lauren’s multiple estates in Colorado, New York City, and Jamaica.
- What can $935,000 get you? A house in Virginia, Minneapolis, or Santa Fe.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We have our eye on this Textile board by retail and product strategist Alexandra Sklar.
Mark your calendars: The first London Remodelista Market is on November 15. We hope to see you.