This first weekend of the new year, here are just a few of our (design) resolutions:
- Streamline our dinnerware.
- All hail hemp (and cork) as building material.
- Browse seed catalogs well before spring.
- Get rid of clutter, says Margot (and prevent it to begin with)
- Give back.
- Admiring an interior designer’s flat in the eaves of an 18th-century former hôtel particulier in Paris.
- And an artist’s paper flower sculptures, handmade in Brooklyn.
- Remodelista favorite Foxfire Mountain House is the subject of a new show, Bespoke Inns, streaming via Magnolia Network.
- Finally, Izakaya Rintaro, the SF restaurant run by our friend Aya Brackett’s brother, suffered a flood on New Year’s Eve; here’s a link to the GoFundMe to pitch in.