Here’s a look at what’s been piquing our interest this week:
- Julie is admiring the indigo dye work of LATrE at Mjölk in Toronto.
- Making a batch of desserts? Here are a few ideas for how to package holiday cookies via Real Simple.
- This weekend Izabella is going to make this DIY ornament out of paper, a wooden bead, and a string of yarn. Easy!
- Alexa is admiring these paper collages by artist Hanna Eshel.
- On our Alpine vacation wish list: La Pedevilla Holiday House In South Tyrol, Italy.
- Alexa is eagerly awaiting the third issue of Synonym Journal curiously titled Cliffhanger.
- Christine likes the idea of substituting enamelware for fine china, a concept inspired by Falcon Enamelware’s Christmas dinner.
In addition to shopping at our own markets, Sarah is stocking up on holiday gifts at Top Hat on Broome Street in New York.