- Coming soon to Picture Room in Brooklyn: Books, Skirts, Figurines, an exhibit by Leanne Shapton. (“I’m obsessed with her work—and her covers for The New York Review of Books,” says Margot.) Stop into the opening next Friday, March 10, from 6-9 p.m.
- In praise of the Crafting Diversity Collection via Berea College, available via DWR. (See our post on Berea here.)
- We like these 100 percent washable easy-care rugs from Rugit. (Their motto? “Relax; it’s a rug.”)
- We were delighted to see Remodelista in Maine and The Low Impact Home featured on a shortlist of new design books for spring; see the full list via Camille Styles.
- And on Fan’s reading list: Memories of Home by designer Heidi Caillier, now available for preorder.
- Hawkins New York’s just-launched Journal is bound to be good.
- Julie is noting an exhibit of furniture, ceramics, and sculpture by Charles de Lisle and Rick Yoshimoto at Blunk Space in Point Reyes Station, CA, opening March 11 (with glasses of Una Lou rosé on offer from 3-5 p.m.); more info here.
- How to force flowering branches for indoor blooms.
- And vibrant, ethereal, entirely natural pigments for uses of all sorts.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation