This week we’ve be admiring an eclectic Hampton home, the newest Counter Culture space, and design from the Olympics host country.
Above: Counter Culture, a North Carolina–based company that serves as a coffee supplier, roaster, and educator, opened its latest training center in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Silver Lake. Housed in a former salon, the space has a patio and pour-over bar. Photograph courtesy of Counter Culture.
- An art-filled and airy Hamptons home.
- Tiny house, big impact.
- Looking to list? Here’s your Airbnb checklist.
- How to design a beach cottage.
- On sale: select works from a long-admired Hudson Valley basket maker.
Above: As the Olympics heat up, we’re eyeing some of the haunts and design of Rio de Janeiro, including Fernando Jaeger. Photograph courtesy of Fernando Jaeger.
- The first Rio project for an acclaimed architectural firm.
- São Paulo vs. Rio: an architectural rivalry.
- Your go-to list for hotels, restaurants, and design in the Olympics host city.
- Over on Gardenista: From Neglected “Slope” to Charming Garden.
Our Latest Instagram Obsession
Above: From São Paulo to Rio, we’ve been eyeing the works of Brazilian architect Arthur Casas (@arthurcasas).
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue: Urban Summer.