Read on to see what we loved this week.
- In anticipation of our upcoming Luxe Minimalism issue, we’re examining three Ikea kitchens that have been redesigned by Danish architects.
- Although it’s a little early for ghouls, we’re touring America’s haunted houses.
- To celebrate the 50th anniversary since Le Corbusier’s death, here are 50 little-known facts about the architect.
- Live like Katharine Hepburn in Los Angeles for $1.7 million.
- Ugly Belgian houses.
- Product designer Ariane Prin mixes metal dust with plaster to create rusted homewares.
- A home in Bedford, New York, that once belonged to Muppet’s creator Jim Henson is on the market for $1.2 million.
- Table for Two transforms from a desk to a dining table.
- Mapiful creates minimal, custom maps for any city.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Looking for ways to display a collection? Head to product designer Ange-line Tetrault’s Collection board for inspiration.