Here are a few things that caught our attention this week.
- It’s on the market: The Andy Warhol Eothen Compound (“from the east”) in Montauk.
- We’re fans of Kathryn Hahn (and happy to hear the feeling is mutual).
- Alexa, a longtime Björk enthusiast, loves the artist’s summerhouse in South Iceland; via Curbed.
- If you liked Justine’s Economical Wallpaper Alternative, you’ll enjoy DIY starburst walls created with a stencil and a stamp.
- Good news for Silence of the Lamb fans: Buffalo Bill’s home from the film is selling for $300,000.
- An oak rack to complete any bubble bath.
- Five tips for tackling laundry day.
- For $27,000 a month, you can rent an Upper East Side townhouse that once belonged to Marilyn Monroe. Photograph courtesy of Town Residential.
- A look around H&M head of design Evelina Kraveav Söderberg’s house in Stockholm.
- All-in-one bathroom storage from Melbourne design studio Groupwork.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Also: We’re fans of blogger Bridget Park’s Spaces board, featuring more than 18,000 pins.