A few design finds to pore over from home this weekend:
- Just in time for hunkering down and holidays at home, we’re admiring Erica Tanov’s latest curation, with “pieces perfect for setting a relaxed, inviting table for intimate dinners head.”
- Margot is ordering a copy of Sean Scherer’s new companion book to his upstate antiques emporium and design business, Kabinett and Kammer.
- Also on our reading list: Commune’s newly released second book, Design Commune.
- Stay tuned on Tuesday the 17th for the unveiling of the first collaboration between Benedicte and Jerome Leclere of L’impatience Ceramics and Sunny’s Pop. To be the first to find out, subscribe to the Sunny’s Pop newsletter.
- Each November we turn to Toast’s Christmas decor for inspiration, with earth-toned hand-painted baubles and hand-strung garlands of recycled paper flowers. Take a look at this year’s offerings here.
- Awaiting the launch of Ikea’s Four Weeks of Wonder for giveaways and ideas for celebrating the holidays at home, no less festively.
- Lastly: a cup of wassail, for warming.