A quick roundup of diversions (and design news) for life in the time of coronavirus:
- Cult NYC restaurant Dimes has a new cookbook—Dimes Times: Emotional Eating—due out April 14th. The all-day Chinatown restaurant is known for its gloriously healthy offerings.
- Our friends at Schoolhouse Electric are offering an additional 20 percent off their spring edit sale; use promo code EXTRA20 for an additional 20 percent off.
- Francesca is amusing herself by watching Italian chefs critiquing American cooking techniques.
- Remodelista co-founder Janet tipped us off to the Primary Objects Collection, a new line of bespoke furniture and storage pieces from Henrybuilt.
- Tricia Rose of Rough Linen has spearheaded a linen mask-sewing enterprise at her San Rafael headquarters; producing 250 masks a week for local hospitals.
- Fan is entranced by How Two Children Are Keeping Their Father’s Design Legacy Alive.
- Also: Enter to Win: A $1,500 Spring Garden Refresh from Rejuvenation.