If you and/or your architect aren’t keen on a wall-mounted toilet install or your plumbing isn’t right for one, it doesn’t mean you’re only option is a standard, traditional style toilet. If traditional isn’t your thing (if it is, see our post), there are plenty of floor-standing models with modern appeal. Here are our picks:
(Note: We’ve divided the selection into one- and two-piece toilets. The main difference is size: a one-piece toilet has a connected tank and sits lower on the bowl, while a two-piece toilet has a separate tank that makes the fixture a bit higher than a one-piece.)
- 10 Easy Pieces: Wall-Mounted Toilets
- 10 Easy Pieces: Wall-Mounted Bidets
- 7 Favorites: The Best Water-Conserving Toilets
- Trend Alert: 8 Techno Toilets
- 10 Easy Pieces: Traditional Pedestal Sinks
Finally, get more ideas on how to evaluate and choose your bathroom toilet in our Remodeling 101 Guide: Bathroom Toilets.