To celebrate the arrival of spring, we’ve partnered with Terrain to offer US-based Remodelista readers a chance to win a trip for two to Philadelphia, and a $5,000 shopping spree at Terrain’s flagship store guided by Remodelista’s Julie Carlson.
The grand prize for one lucky reader:
- A $5,000 shopping spree at Terrain in Glen Mills, PA with Julie Carlson as your adviser
- Lunch with Julie at Terrain’s Garden Café
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Philadelphia from anywhere in the Continental US
- A hotel stay on Friday and Saturday nights, April 18 and 19, at the Hotel Palomar in Rittenhouse Square
- Transportation to and from the hotel to Terrain on Saturday, April 19
- Dinner for two on Saturday evening at Terrain’s Garden Café
View the official rules and enter to win below. (Note that the winner must be able to visit Terrain on April 19.)
Above: Enter your email for a chance to win at Terrain + Remodelista’s Win $5,000 and a Trip to Terrain contest page. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on March 20, 2014.
Above: The garden center at Terrain’s 11-acre shop in Glen Mills, PA, just outside of Philadelphia.
Above: A meal at Terrain’s Garden Café made from locally farmed ingredients, including golden beets. Yes, that’s warm bread baked in a terra-cotta pot and served with sage honey butter.
Above: Terrain has been in business since 2008; in addition to its well-stocked nursery, it offers a full range of designs for the home, from outdoor and indoor furniture to tableware, linens, and beauty products, all with a garden-inspired slant.
Enter to win the shopping spree and trip for to at Terrain.