With spring finally upon us, we're drawn to softer colors and cleaner, open spaces, both indoors and out.
Above: Poring over Ye Rin Mok's photographs of Eric Grunbaum's Venice Beach surf shack, designed by Barbara Bestor.
• RM readers take note: our friend Tricia Rose of Rough Linen is offering Remodelista readers 15 percent off her smooth natural (unbleached) linen bedding during the month of April. To receive the discount, go to Rough Linen and mention Remodelista.
• Loving Heath Ceramics' new summer collection, spotted on Casa Sugar.
• If you haven't seen this video (spotted on Swiss Miss), you must: Marina Abramovic and Ulay.
Above: With her house renovation underway and the dust flying, Christine will be spring cleaning (her body instead) with this Spring Soup recipe.
• The quest to conquer clutter is never finished: new ideas for old things around the house.
• With warmer seasons comes the return of local farmer's market (one of our favorite perks of spring). For instance, the Greenpoint market is back in Brooklyn; see more at Brownstoner.
Above: Alexa's recent favorite Tumblr to scroll through on a lazy weekend afternoon: Post-Patternism.
Above: If you missed the "Indigo Rooster's Exhibition: An Exploration of Indigo," curated by Levi’s Vintage Clothing’s creative director Miles Johnson and merchandise manager Victor Sandberg, in Amsterdam last month, see it here.