Here's a roundup of what's piquing our interest this week:
• Julie has found the world's best coffee cup.
Above: Lately on Pinterest: Julie has been fixated on fixtures, Christine seeks inspiration from Morandi, Sarah has been checking out Marni menswear; Michelle wants to press flowers; more to come next week.
• Dwell asks Danish designer Cecile Manz her thoughts on Fritz Hansen, color palettes, and women in design.
• Sarah's reading the latest copy of Kinfolk.
• On the heels of our Portland(s) week issue, we are perusing the offerings at Portland's Own, a site offering locally made goods from OR. And just in case you haven't had enough. Portland Design Week starts on .... Offerings at Wonderwinkel. TK
Above: Alexa's been perusing the pages of EGMV on Tumblr.
• Checking out Official Mfg. Co.'s work on the Canvas Lands End Catalog.
Above: Julie is touring David Salle's Fort Greene urban artist's compound, currently on the market and on view at the NY Times.
Meanwhile on Gardenista:
Above: Michelle went to the Cindy Sherman exhibit at SFMoMA with some friends; afterward they all vowed never to have plastic surgery (and to start wearing hats).
Janet's following the investigation into why the bees of the Alsace region of France are mysteriously producing blue and green honey.