Description from Kaufmann Mercantile
White glazed stoneware mixing bowls, traditionally used as pudding basins. Oven, microwave and freezer safe. Made in England since 1800. Available in four sizes, each sold separately.
On the menu since the feasts of medieval England, traditional English puddings can be savory or sweet, and prepared through baking, boiling or steaming (for directions see Use & Care). These glazed stoneware bowls have retained the same design since the initial production 200 years ago.
We offer four different sizes, depending on the number of ingredients you need to whip together or the amount of soup, salad or more you want to serve.
The ribbed rim makes the bowl easy to handle, and also allows for a tight seal with aluminum foil or parchment when steaming or baking – such as a sticky toffee pudding.
- Small: 6 ¼ inches diameter x 3 ½ inches high (16 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Medium: 6 ¾ inches diameter x 4 inches high (17 cm x 10 cm)
- Large: 7 ¾ inches diameter x 4 ¼ inches high (19.7 cm x 10.7 cm)
- Extra Large: 8 ½ inches diameter x 4 ¾ inches high (21½ cm x 12 cm)
- Materials Glazed stoneware
- Made in England