There are countless approaches to green gardening, but few are as inventive and inviting as what Michelle and team discovered this week in their ventures Down Under. Motto to remember: No plant is too weird.
- Ikea Hack: DIY Midcentury Planters on a Budget.
- Designer Visit: A Courtyard to Covet in a Modern Melbourne Garden.
- Etsy Find: Hanging Cloud Planter from Australia.
- 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from Australia.
- Escape to Tasmania: An Obsolete Pump House Turned Eco Lodge.
Visit Gardenista and the latest issue, Oceania Outdoors, for more.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation