All is in bloom this week on Gardenista. Come see a sampling of the week’s highlights.
- A nice way to give your driveway a bold stripe? Jeanne presents Ribbon Driveways in this week’s Hardscaping 101.
- Every year, Marie Viljoen returns home to Cape Town, South Africa, where she grew up. In this week’s Garden Visit, she offers a big picture and close-up look at her mother’s garden (watch for chameleons) and shares lessons learned.
- Landscape designers Earth Inc. combed through salvage yards to create this invitingly laid-back dining patio. Learn where to source the elements, masonry breeze blocks included, in Steal This Look.
- The prettiest edible plant is the subject of this week’s Field Guide.
- A visit to Liberty of London, anyone? In Shopper’s Diary, Kendra leads us on a tour of the store’s eternally enticing floral fabrics.
- It’s the last day to vote for your favorite finalists in the Considered Design Awards. Click below to vote, and then stay tuned: We’re announcing the winners on August 9.