In a world of too many choices, how to zero in on the perfect Valentine’s bouquet or potted plant or homemade token of love? Allow Gardenista to point you in all the right directions, most of which are just a click away.
- The 15 Best Valentine’s Bouquets to Order Online includes local as well as national sources.
- Perchance new outdoor furniture by Skagerak for your love?
- Or concrete pavers that add fragrant herbs underfoot?
- “Victorian lovers sent coded messages to each other via houseplants,” says Michelle. See 10 favorites, not all of them veiled, in Love Letters: Romantic Houseplants for Valentine’s Day.
- Go to Gardenista for more, including two DIY valentine’s ideas: a Seasonal Homemade Bouquet and No-Fuss Bonsai for Beginners.