We’re back in the city after a summer traveling to far-flung places; here’s a week of urban living ideas to ease us back into realty.
- Photograph of The Apartment by The Line in NYC via The Portmanteau Press.
- Margot visits a Carroll Gardens brownstone in our Architecture & Interiors column.
- In this week’s Expert Advice installment, Sarah drops in on 101 Cookbooks doyenne Heidi Swanson’s San Francisco kitchen.
- Alexa rounds up the best countertop appliances for small-space living in our 10 Easy Pieces column.
- We’re liking a new line of cast iron pots designed in the UK and manufactured in France; see more in Kitchenware.
- Ideas to steal from a new hotel in Spain in our Design Travel section.