O say can you see? The holiday weekend has put us in a patriotic mood–join us this week as we shine a light on the best of homegrown, made-in-the-US design.
- Just what the cabin calls for: potholders made in the Pacific Northwest from wool blanket remnants–watch for Julie’s latest Kitchen Find.
- Ledge power. In Expert Advice, Justine offers tip and tricks for maximizing storage in the minimalist bathroom. Also take a look at her 11 Tricks for Making a Room Look Bigger.
- A few weeks back, we offered a Canvas Floor Cloth DIY. On Wednesday, we’re spotlighting our inspiration: Maine-made mats with summery nautical patterns.
- World’s nicest office kitchen? Our Kitchen of the Week, built for a food website, is filled with cost-conscious design takeaway.
- Meet our latest coffee fixation on Thursday.
- One of our favorite ceramic artists has just set up home and shop in a storefront in Hudson, New York. We can’t wait to take a look upstairs and down in Friday’s Studio Visit.