Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- This Nordic Park Slope Flat and this Cobble Hill Parlor Renovation.
- Recently opened shop Fivestory in NYC (it’s already being compared to Colette in Paris). The NY Times says it best: “If Barneys is the Met of this shopping district, consider Fivestory more of a Frick Collection.”
- We’ve always wondered how a Swedish Hästens bed is made.
- Lost for hours on Sarah Anderson’s pinboards.
- The autumn issue of Llamas Valley (Sarah’s been perusing).
- Julie is browsing this Parisian site.
- Revisiting this Swedish film inspired us to bake an apple cake.
- Meanwhile, over at Gardenista: After obsessing over the $140 Ultimate Gardening Boots, Michelle stumbled across the men’s Hunter Bormios on sale for $90.99 at Zappo’s–and promptly bought them in a woman-ish size.
- Michelle went garden hopping with the Association of Professional Landscape Designers; to see more of what was blooming yesterday in some of Northern California’s prettiest private gardens, follow @MSlatalla.
For the latest, head to our most recent posts.