Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- It’s almost winter solstice, but we’re dreaming about outdoor spaces like this Energy-Efficient Boathouse in Austria.
- Alexa’s been admiring Studioilse’s Collection for Georg Jensen.
- Neutra’s Hailey Residence on the market in the Hollywood Hills.
- Checking out these six portable kitchen islands.
- Liking the unexpected charcoal staircase in this Park Slope apartment.
- Ever since Christine worked with Brian Ferry on this post, she can’t get enough of his atmospheric photographs of the “everyday” and is thrilled that he is currently selling limited edition prints—perfect Christmas present for any special person in your life.
- Reading about witch hazel growing in the Catskill Mountains.
- Julie is admiring the wire sculptures of SF artist Tara Knutson (“they’re like suspended illustrations”), on view (and for sale) at Mint in downtown Mill Valley.
- While at ABC Carpet recently, Margot was stopped in her tracks by soft throws with stitched ends by Catalan company Teixidors. She would love one on her sofa, but fears that her dog would make it his own.
- Sarah wishes she were in Seattle this weekend to check out the The Blak Designmart.
- Intrigued by the Battle of the Divas, Christine is checking out the house Zaha Hadid is designing for Naomi Campbell and her Russian billionaire boyfriend outside Moscow.
For much more, head to our most recent posts.