Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- This summer photography book is a classic.
- An SF designer at home in P’town.
- The shop of the summer.
- At home with an under-the-radar painter.
- A party with P’town denizen John Waters in SF (we were there).
- Julie’s house in Wellfleet.
- What we’re cooking next.
- Trending Tatins? Sarah tried this recipe and Alexa gave this a go.
- We’d dine at any of these.
- Christine adding this to the DIY project list.
- Currently cruising the pages of this site.
- Another favorite source of inspiration here.
- Telling our Gardenista friend Michelle to buy these for the garden.
- Wishing we were here.
For much more inspiration, head to our most recent posts.