From design goings-on to DIY-ed holiday cards from a California favorite, here are a few things we’re noting this weekend:
- It’s Design Week in NYC (with livestream options for tuning in from afar); get the full guide here.
- Civilian Objects, purveyors of utilitarian housewares, is hosting its first ever pop-up next weekend; it’s open from Nov. 18 – 23rd at Oliver Coffee Shop in Chinatown, NY, for early gift shopping.
- A Swedish house that follows the sun (sauna included).
- The modern Murphy bed? A new platform bed levitates to make the most of small spaces.
- 12 armoires standing in for linen closets.
- And seed-saving for spring.
May we recommend:
- 52 mugs.
- Luxe marbled linens (a twist for the Thanksgiving table?).
- DIY block-print greeting cards, via Block Shop.
- A visit to the newly opened NYC-based Guild Gallery from Roman and Williams.
- A glamorous step ladder.
- A new ceramic serving platter from Permanent Collection.