- Taking inspiration of all kinds from this 17th-century English cottage, owned by a floral designer and a (famous) bassist and filled with unruly arrangements.
- Going on this weekend: Remodelista readers can use the code REMODELISTA25 to take 25 percent off their order at Bloomist now through Tuesday.
- Margot is eyeing the Hand Sale by Remodelista favorite Kristen Heckermann, going on next week in London. Get all the details here.
- Annie is headed to Paris next week and hoping to pay a visit to La Fab, the new gallery/museum showcasing the art collections of Agnes B.
- Admiring this low-cost, low-impact garden studio.
- One storage basket, many uses.
- Over on Gardenista, we visit a London pocket park with a famous neighbor.
- And perhaps the most gorgeous floral book of the year: Punk Ikebana: Reimagining the Art of Floral Design.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation