Findings from the week: thoughts on the coastal grandmother trend, a Paris pop-up, a clothing collection from a Remodelista favorite, and more.
- Enter our Remodelista in Maine giveaway for a chance to win a two-night stay in Maine, a copy of our new book, and more. Enter here; more info can be found here.
- Going on this month: Les Ateliers Saint-Lazare pops up at Merci Paris. Take a look here.
- A slew of 19th-century market baskets just arrived at John Derian, for all your summer picnic needs.
- And Remodelista favorite Faye Toogood collaborated with Carhartt on a new utilitarian collection, via T.
- How to be a coastal grandmother, from the original coastal grandmother.
- Also, “the most unlikely street artist: 91 year old grandmother Anežka Kašpárková.”
- Margot is checking out the new(ish) Spark charcoal grill.
- A virtual visit to Cabinet de Porcelaine in Paris, over on Gardenista.
- And on our bookshelves: From Bloom to Seed.